Saturday 3 September 2011

I just realised it's exactly two weeks to the away premier against Färjestad. Last year we played the 9 times, losing 9 out of those times. You could easily say that they're a nightmare for us. I can only hope we beat them this time to break a very bad trend. But if we manage t get all our players ready we should stand a good chance. Sure, FBK won the gold last year, but they have lost a few key players, like Dick Axelsson who went to MoDo, and their first keeper Alexander Salak.

I still haven't booked my trip down to Karlstad, but I'll get on it once I get back to Stockholm. Bus trip back and forth plus ticket to the game: 300kr. Which is a great price considering the trip is about four hours each way and a game ticket usually costs 150 kr.

I also that more than 16 000 tickets have been sold for the football derby against Djurgården on the 19th. Hopefully we can get an audience of about 30 000, since this is a game where AIK are going for Europa league, and Djurgården are in the risk zone of being relegated. Thank god I'm an AIK fan! The hockey derby tickets, being played the next day on the 20th, will be released tomorrow the fifth of september. I reckon it'll be sold out so I'm getting my ticket as soon as I can!

And just to finish off, Mohammed Bangura scored Sierra Leone's second goal, for the result 2-1 in the 89th minute. Once again showing what an amazing player he is. I really am gutted we didn't get to keep him for the rest of the season, but no blame on Mohammed, he has my full respect after saving us from relegation las season, and being a massive part of this years success which will hopefully lead to playing in Europe next season. Gold is still technically possible, but I wouldn't get my hopes up... I'll try to get a league table in here tomorrow, so you can judge our chances yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment